Seasoned Acupuncturist, TCMP, RMT professionals want to help you to feel your best.
Tyler X. Guo achieved his M.D. from Nanhua University in China in the middle of the 1980's. In his medical college study period, he studied both Western Medicine and also took courses in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
He was especially attracted to acupuncture treatment. He has been studying and practicing acupuncture ever since.
By the end of the 1980's, Tyler had earned his Master's degree in medical science from Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Science in China. After he moved to Canada, he continued his studies in the Massage Therapy program at the Royal Institute of Science & Management, which gave him a deeper understanding into the human body in different ways.
He also attended an Osteopathy training program at the Ontario School of Osteopathy and Alternative Medicine..
Now as a Registered Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist with osteopathy skills, he is able to integrate all the best methods to help his patients to achieve the best results.
- Member of CTCMPAO (College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario)
- Member of CSCMA (The Canadian Society of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture)
- Member of CMTO (College of Massage Therapists of Ontario)
- Member of SOC (Society of Osteopaths of Canada)
- Council Member of the Board of Specialty Committee of Orthopedics and Traumatology of World Federation of Chinese Medicine Societies
- Instructor at Pharma-Medical Science College of Canada
Call today to book an appointment with Tyler @ 905-629-0820, 647-778-0977
Clinic Open Hours
- Monday: 10am to 8pm
- Tuesday: 10am to 8pm
- Wednesday: by appointment only
- Thursday : 10am to 8pm
- Friday : 10am to 8pm
- Saturday: 9am to 6pm
- Sunday: closed
Clinic Location: 210-1420 Burnhamthorpe Road East, Mississauga, ON
Cancellation of an appointment requires at least 24 hours’ notice. Failure to give proper notification will result in a $50 charge.